Thursday, December 1, 2016

What to expect 9 month baby

Wow! 9 months already?! Where has the time went? I still look back at picture from a few months ago, and I can say that she still looks the same. However I do see the stronger features in her face. Of course babies have to grow up but my question is why so fast. *sad face* I can definitely see her mobile skills are advancing, every morning is something different. So, my big what to expect during this ninth month journey is....

Keep up...
She is actually crawling on both hand and feet and not to mention pretty fast. I put her down and voom she is not insight. How I manage, is trying to keep her occupied. It's hard to cook and clean and watch a baby. It's all about time. I try to keep and schedule and manage the free time to the best of my ability. Putting her in her walker while I'm cooking is helpful. She can run around and I'm still able to keep an eye on her. When I'm able to take a quick shower I make sure it's after she has eaten and diapers has been changed.. this way I can get a little extra me time.  

Safety first..
Now that she knows how to pick, stick and lick... her tongue is on everything. She is pulling things out the wall and stick things in places where it's not so safe. We have baby proofed the house to the best of our ability but some way some how she manages to squeeze through the creases. We put baby proof items in the outlets and she either try to pull those out or pull out the plugs in the wall. At this point I'm exhausted from picking her up and moving her again and again. I want to by a playpen but she thinks her crib is torture. Even with all of her favorite toys placed in there. 

Never to early to start teaching...
I have read like everyone else, babies store so much knowledge. Even though we can't see it paying off until they actually start talking. This never stopped me. I talk to her like she can understand. I ask her what she would like to eat not like she can understand. I ask her would she like to wear "mommy favorite dress"  and she shakes her head no but she doesn't grasp the concept of no just yet.


I hope this was helpful.. let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment