Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Finding Comfort in Confusion

When you are so overwhelmed and weeded from the everyday life of being a new mom, how do you find the balance? How cliche is it to say pray?! Well, that just it... I have been there and don't that but you can't  pray and still worry. I'm kind of like a hippie when it come to worrying... I'm like la la la la la, it will work itself out. And guess what?! It always works out! Sometimes not the way I want it to work out but it always do. I like to say I have that mustard seed faith. Not to little faith but not doubtful that God won't pull through. Patience is literally a virtue. Wait on God to send you a sign. Ask him to give you favor and a sound mind to hear him when he calls. A few ways to do this is by....

1. Praying-
Their is a scripture and solution to every problem in the Bible. Start there... Before you pray, ask your self what do you want to happen?...Then lift it up in prayer, and talk to God like you would talk to a friend. Like this "Father God in the name of Jesus, I come to you to say thank you. Thank you for your abundant grace and mercy you have had over my life. I ask that you show me favor with a better paying job, and if not give me increase at the one I'm at. Amen!" The funny thing God doesn't always work the way we want him to, however he might bless you with another source of income that you wasn't expecting. 

2. Planning-
Faith without works is dead, meaning you can pray all you want but if you do not put no action behind it, you are basically staying at square one. Things don't always go according to plan, however if you are working towards that goal, it will eventually transpire. It's kind of like being at job you do not like, and you want to seek better employment but you are not applying  yourself.

3. Seeking advice-
Seeking advice is just that, looking for someone to give you their standpoint. It can be as simple as  praying, asking a close friend for guidance or a mentor or even reading a blog.  It's easier to see results from other people's perspective. Maybe, someone have been in the same situation and know how to get out.

Hope this was helpful! Comment please!









Verse: My little children, let us not love in word, neither with the tongue; but in deed and truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment